Fred was born and raised in Gladstone, Michigan. After graduating, he attended Northeast Wisconsin Technical College where he obtained a Technical Diploma as a Machine Tool/CNC Technician.
When Fred isn’t in the metal shop, you can find him ice fishing, sport clay shooting, and getting out to be one with nature.
- Born in: Gladstone, Michigan
- Graduated: Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Favorite projects to work on: Projects that are challenging and make me think outside of the box
- Favorite Fundamental: Create Win/Win Solutions
- Best thing about working at Van Dam: Being part of a team of true craftsmen that love to teach and enjoy what they do
Meet More Of The Team
Erika Vice President
Jeremy Worldwide Sales Manager
Chad Shop & Project Manager
Matt Project Manager
Jesse Metal Shop Foreman
Nick Metal Craftsman
Fred Metal Craftsman
Trevor Paint Shop Foreman
Thor Master Craftsman
Dave Project Lead
Tim Marine Designer
Derek Apprentice Craftsman
Chuck Apprentice Craftsman
Adam Apprentice Paint & Varnish
Alex Apprentice Paint & Varnish
Jessica Office Manager / Marketing Coordinator
Dave Handyman & Grill Master
Joining The Team?
We are seeking like-minded individuals willing to help us raise the bar of excellence. We seek out win/win situations in all we do – personally and professionally.