Fred was born and raised in Gladstone, Michigan. After graduating, he attended Northeast Wisconsin Technical College where he obtained a Technical Diploma as a Machine Tool/CNC Technician.
When Fred isn’t in the metal shop, you can find him ice fishing, sport clay shooting, and getting out to be one with nature.
- Born in: Gladstone, Michigan
- Graduated: Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Favorite projects to work on: Projects that are challenging and make me think outside of the box
- Favorite Fundamental: Create Win/Win Solutions
- Best thing about working at Van Dam: Being part of a team of true craftsmen that love to teach and enjoy what they do
Meet More Of The Team
Erika Vice President
Jeremy Worldwide Sales Manager
Chad Shop & Project Manager
Matt Project Manager
Jesse Metal Shop Foreman
Nick Metal Craftsman
Fred Metal Craftsman
Trevor Paint Shop Foreman
Adam Apprentice Paint & Varnish
Alex Apprentice Paint & Varnish
Scott Apprentice Paint & Varnish
Thor Master Craftsman
Dave Project Lead
Derek Apprentice Craftsman
Chuck Apprentice Craftsman
George Apprentice Craftsman
Tim Marine Designer
Jessica Office Manager / Marketing Coordinator
Dave Handyman & Grill Master
Joining The Team?
We are seeking like-minded individuals willing to help us raise the bar of excellence. We seek out win/win situations in all we do – personally and professionally.